We are looking for a Business Development Analyst to join Household Care’s Global Marketing to defend and drive growth in our largest business segment Laundry. Enzymatic solutions for the laundry segment are at the core of Novozymes business; a well-established and competitive space where we have a leading market position.
Your areas of responsibility include conducting analysis to support product portfolio management and sales platforms, pricing analysis, building estimates for business cases, drive analysis of past sales data & future projections, and engage in strategic projects.
Success in the job requires an analytical approach, the ability to commercialize our solutions and an interest in understanding the nature of our business. In the role, you will be exposed to a large variety of stakeholders across a wide range of functions and regions within Novozymes. Therefore, great organizational and communication skills are needed to establish an information flow within headquarters and beyond.
The position is an excellent opportunity to apply your strategic and applied commercial skills and offers an excellent prospect for personal and professional growth. The Business Development Analyst will be part of the Laundry Business Portfolio Unit and work together with Global Marketing Managers and Product Manager. The job will be based out of Bagsværd and reports to the Business Unit Director for Laundry, Consumer Biosolutions.
In this position you need:
- A business or technical degree (MSc or MBA)
- Analytical and structured approach to problem solving; you are comfortable working both as part of a team and independently with responsibility for your own tasks. You can handle many tasks simultaneously while maintaining focus and a positive attitude also in times of heavy workload
- Commercial experience from marketing, finance or innovation is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, understanding how to leverage knowledge and experience of others
- Proficiency in spoken and written English (required)
- Excellent MS office skills (particularly PowerPoint & Excel)