The Business Insight Analyst role at Iron Mountain Data Centres is responsible for providing the analytical basis for decision making around Ecosystem product development and performance, with a strong emphasis on physical and virtual Interconnection. In addition, this role will develop and produce actionable insights through qualitative and quantitative research that are instrumental to the Product innovation process.
What you will do
- Responsibilities will include the project management of product profitability improvement, product revenue performance and inventory optimisation initiatives as well as monitoring market pricing and customer buying behaviour across key markets. This will also include:
- Support the development and execution of short-term and long-term Ecosystem product planning with data modelling, customer testing and financial performance reporting.
- Set-up and manage a reporting, monitoring, and evaluation system for interconnection product performance. Provide recommendations on product improvement and lifecycle performance.
- Build statistical models based on customer, market and competitive analysis to focus on improved product performance across the Ecosystem especially network and connectivity products.
- Provide project management to cross-functional global teams in pursuit of product performance improvement and revenue enhancement initiatives.
- Drive In-country/In-theatre global standardisation of core Iron Mountain Data Centres products and services with a focus on Non-Recurring Cost and Recurring Revenue improvements.
- Conduct market opportunity, requirements analysis and definition using market research data
- Analyses the financial performance of current Ecosystem offerings including win/loss analysis, concepts for new services (includes forecasts for those new services).
- Work under moderate supervision as part of a distributed team.
- Solve problems as part of a team and assume responsibility as appropriate.
What will you bring?
- Business analysis experience, preferably in data centres, cloud solutions, IT services, telecommunications, or related technology verticals.
- Able to identify business impact of proposed programs and designs.
- Pro-actively contributes to the development of new products and services.
- Ability to dialogue with engineering, sales and marketing at a reasonable level of technical depth, with demonstrable experience in utilising data synthesising, modelling and reporting tools.
- Strong analytical, numerical, written and verbal communication skills, solid interpersonal skills to include business case generation, forecast reporting and market analysis.
What we offer
A chance to assume a key role in an organisation at the early stages of massive investment with an already established reputation for excellence in the data centre industry.