We are looking for an ambitious Business and Pricing Analyst for our Trade team in the Merchandise & Planning Department. In this role, you will work internationally and cross functionally with many stakeholders in the company. The Trade team is responsible for several strategic initiatives which you will be a part of or lead. As an example, you will take part in the development of pricing models that can provide both strategic and tactical pricing support for various stakeholders in the organization.
This is the job
As a Business and Pricing Analyst in Flying Tiger Copenhagen you will be part of an established Trading team and will often work cross-functional and strategic on business projects and collaborate with the rest of the organization including the Management Team, Retail, Finance and the Heads of Category. Key tasks will be:
- Be an active and integrated part of the Trade team activities.
- Optimization of pricing across products, categories, countries, and currencies.
- Be an integral part of the further development of Pricing as a strategical function in Flying Tiger Copenhagen.
- Ad hoc analysis within the Merchandise Planning Department.
- Governance of local price changes and communication with relevant stakeholders.
This is you
We are looking for a committed and ambitious colleague. For the right candidate with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, high energy level and persistence, the opportunities to grow will be plenty.
- Structured, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have a strong bias towards data driven decision making.
- Strong Power Point skills and the ability to communicate complex matters in both a specialist setting and in layman’s terms.
- Comfortable thinking outside the box.
- Feel at home in an informal and open office environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
To be considered for this position you must have a relevant master’s degree and preferably 2-3 years’ experience as an analyst. To thrive in this position, you must have a solid analytical background and a strong business acumen. While previous experience in pricing would be an advantage, it is not a prerequisite.
This is us
We want to be fun and relevant and we put our heaths into everything we do. We fight indifference. We are an informal workplace with a soft spot for quirkiness, cake, and open doors.