Do you want to predict the future? Can you find the right commercial answers in large pools of data?
Then you might be the one we are looking for to gain the financial insights of our markets, competition and ourselves and use them to predict the impact of potential product launches in a changing business.
If you have commercial flair and an eye for business opportunities, your potential to impact the future of GN is vast.
Fulfill your ambitions
7 skilled colleagues are looking forward to welcoming you into the Commercial Insights & Pricing department. This is where we track the movements of the market, our competitors, and our own market share across the globe.
We are a group of specialists within our fields. We work in an informal environment with the freedom to make our own choices and structure our workflow. Meanwhile, we have plenty of responsibility and take pride in fulfilling our goals.
“Working in GN, you can expect to be heard if you have ideas and ambitions on behalf of the company,” says Anders Høst Lassen.
Tracking performance and markets
In short, you keep track of the markets and become our financial expert regarding potential product launches.
Working in close collaboration with the Product Management department, you assess market opportunities and pick the smartest investments with the highest commercial upside.
- Analyze the HI market to assess potential impact from market movements and competitor launches
- Follow competitor moves to inspire GN Hearing with an outside perspective
- Participate in cross-department tasks and projects, such as market size tracking and forecasting
Looking past the numbers
You have an ability to think holistically. You don’t just look at the numbers but have an eye for how they fit into the real world and the ability to find commercial answers in large pools of data.
Collecting market inputs and presenting your insight to corporate management, you will communicate with many different stakeholders. Your stakeholder management skills allow you to challenge your colleagues’ beliefs by being diplomatic and persistent at the same time.
Furthermore, you possess:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in working with financial analysis
- An economic background, e.g. a degree in economics and business administration
- English skills at a business level, both written and verbally