In this role you will take a critical part in propelling Santander forward in data driven CRM Analytics, Customer Insights and Customer Satisfaction.
While this role is key in leading the way for CRM Analytics, the right person should also expect to get involved with data exploration, development and deployment of data driven insights and models.
Main task and responsibilities
A key responsibility in this role is to optimize campaigns and make sure that we have all the data we need to strengthen our customer journeys, create value for our customers and create a model for state-of-the-art retention analytics going forward.
The activities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Support optimization of CRM through analytics & encourage learnings based on data & insights
- Structure and conduct A/B tests, optimize campaign efficiency, analyze and evaluate results
- Ensure maximum data driven learnings, recommendations to next steps to product/business owners
- Coordinate, define and drive data needs for CRM Analytics and Customer Insights
- Contribute to the Data Strategy and Data Roadmap
- Support execution on the Data Roadmap
- Deliver data driven support for efficient decision making
- Proactively highlight business opportunities & risks based on data driven insights together with recommended actions
You must be ready to take up the challenge that comes with working across countries. You will need to learn differences in customer behavior, rules and regulations and also work with campaign leaders from each country.
In this position you will also be responsible for some studios in Marketing Cloud.
On short-term perspective, you are expected to take part in defining and align goals and KPIs between Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. It will also be important to contribute with needs for new analytical tool.
On a more long-term perspective, you must be able to help the marketers understand results of campaigns, how to make them better and understand customer behavior. Also build predictive models for increasing response rate and avoid pushing marketing to customers that are not ready to buy.
- Can think out of the box – develops imaginative and original ideas and solutions
- Likes to be in charge – keeps a team focused on objectives
- Energetic – Shows drive and determination; takes an energetic approach to work; remains focused and in control under pressure
- Result oriented – you work pragmatically and are target-oriented. You solve problems quickly and effectively
- Systematic and well organized – you handle multi-taking well, you are good at structuring the ongoing and the incoming tasks
Competencies and Skills
- Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Is aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning and career development opportunities
- Focuses on bottom-line results, identifies potential risks and monitors the financial impact of own activities
- Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Produces fresh and imaginative ideas and solutions; breaks away from tradition; promotes change and novelty
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and one Nordic language is preferrable
Preferred Experience & Education
Preferably 5+ years of relevant experience in the field of data and analytics, but aspiring and ambitious professionals with less experience are encouraged to apply. Experience from working with reporting and KPI tracking. Working with customer segmentations and customer insights for optimizing campaigns and knowledge of predictive modeling is preferred working experience.
You have a Bachelor or higher education in Marketing, Economics, Engineering or similar. Relevant experience can compensate for missing degree.
- An opportunity to work in a large, high-performing international company, in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing
- A corporate culture that is professional and dynamic, yet informal. Bureaucracy is kept to a minimum, as we expect our skilled employees make long lasting and impactful decisions to shape our future
- Highly competent, dedicated, and friendly co-workers with strong collaboration across the Nordics