3Shape is looking for Data Analyst – your role will be to scale our data ecosystem, enabling actionable insights based upon data and analysis.
In 3Shape’s Global Marketing team, we have an ambitious vision for the future of data & insights at 3Shape. One of our core guiding principles is improving the customer experience through data driven decisions. We have come quite far in establishing our data foundation, with the need now of connecting data sources across the organization to define our Single Customer View. This will be a highly collaborative role, with the opportunity to work across the 3Shape business units and local offices.
As a Data Analyst your role will be to scale our data ecosystem, enabling actionable insights based upon data and analysis.
You are a strong technical profile, able to work with a diverse set of stakeholders. You are a problem solver, able to navigate complexity and proactively find opportunities through structured data analysis. You have worked across a wide range of business systems and understand how to implement best practices for data management.
Your Main Tasks
1. Establish and optimize a reliable Digital Data Ecosystem
- Maintain measurement plans for new and existing platforms (CMS, CDP, CRM, MA), advising on tracking set up, maintain analytical systems for individual platforms and business units.
2. Implement actionable reports & dashboards
- Create informative and actionable dashboards, write reports and deliver presentations that surface results, findings and suggested improvements.
3. Facilitate data drive decision making process
- Build relationships with internal, senior and global stakeholders to understand their objectives, to turn these into KPIs, and to tailor reporting and analysis to actual business needs.
4. Drive or find owner for potential new projects
- Analyze and interpret data, to identify insights about user behavior and platform performance, and to make actionable recommendations in aid of digital strategy. Project manage initiatives that will improve conversion rate on our corporate website.
- Min. 2 years working and/or academic experience with data
- Min. 2 years working experience with digital marketing (familiarity with social ads, google analytics, ppc, seo, organic social, email) and/or eCommerce (funnel analysis, basket analysis, etc)
- Project Management experience
- Data handling skills (data pipeline tools, postgres, SQL, excel, python)
- Data visualization (PowerBI)
- Statistical & analytical knowledge and application skills (R, SAS, python, strong theoretical foundation)
- Machine learning & automation skills (R, python etc.)
- Teaching, training and consultancy and project management skills (PowerPoint, process visualization tools, excellent English skills).
- Be part of a fast-growing Danish MedTech company with many exciting social events
- Competitive employment terms and benefits, nice work-life balance and influence over own tasks
- Attractive office environment in downtown Copenhagen
- An enthusiastic, international, and informal workplace.