We are looking to add a Data Analyst to strengthen our use of data throughout the company. You’ll be part of the Data team, working alongside other analysts and engineers, and help make data and insights available and drive adoption across teams.
Our data stack includes tools such as dbt, Redshift, Airflow and Looker, as well as some custom stuff in-between the layers.
You will be part of growing an environment for decision making supported by data by building dashboards, reports and tools where needed – bridging a business perspective with the data and ensuring that it adds value in context.
- Holds a Master’s degree in computer science, social sciences or quantitative field (Economics, Operations Research, or similar field)
- Experience with analytical and quantitative problem solving and framing
- Knowledge of SQL and Python is a must
- Visualise and communicate findings from data
The ideal candidate
- Wants to understand problems end-to-end – and bridge them to a business perspective
- Is technically curious
- Asks questions
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing
- Be part of one of Europe’s most promising scale-ups, headquartered in Copenhagen
- A team of international co-workers, on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- Informal atmosphere in cool offices in Copenhagen