We’re looking for a talented and motivated Data Analyst, who is dedicated to interpreting data, analyze results using statistical techniques to support the Ageras Group in business decisions and overall strengthen our use of data throughout the organization.
As our Data Analyst, you have a key position in the business and you’re responsible to turn raw data into actionable insights and communicate it across the equivalent business units. By analyzing data across the Group, you will be part of building a strong link between the business perspective and data to provide visibility and support strategic business decisions. You’ll be focusing on supplying crucial information and analytical data to help run and develop our business on various levels.
You’ll be working for our brands Ageras, Meneto, Billy and Tellow, which are part of the Ageras Group – an ambitious, young and fast-paced group of technology companies based in Copenhagen, with a shared vision to make life easier for business owners.
Specifically, you will:
- Automate the generation of recurring financial and operational performance reports
- Produce dashboards and other reports for our employees
- Interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets
- Collaborate with our CFO to prioritize business and information needs
- Visualize and present findings from data
- Create requirements to development department to ensure relevant data is supplied and accessible
- Define, implement and evolve KPI definitions
You have a strong analytical mind-set and a flair for numbers and detail. You can work independently, have a “can-do” attitude and thrive in a fast-paced business environment. Also, you’re curious, pro-active and a quick learner with excellent Excel skills and have a solid business understanding.
To us, it is important that you are ambitious, pay attention to detail and accuracy and are all about facts, figures and number crunching – you like to deep dive into various datasets. At the same time you enjoy to approach and collaborate with various stakeholders in the organization and can easily connect with other people.
Additionally, you have:
- Min. 4 years proven work experience as Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- BS in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Strong knowledge of SQL and solid data intuition
- Experience building out dashboards and reporting (e.g. with Cluvio, Tableau, Looker or the like)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (R, Python, etc.)
- A solution-oriented mindset and autonomous working style
- An ability to draw conclusion from your analyses
- An ability to translate findings into an understandable document and present findings with a data presentation tool
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- A social and international working environment with Friday bars, social activities, lunch arrangements and all the coffee you can drink
- Central, modern office space – 50 meters from “Rådhuspladsens” metro station
- Great personal development opportunities – Billy is about ability and not seniority
Now that we have caught your attention, it is time for you to catch ours. Please send us your English resume and a simple 1-page cover letter where you tell us why you are the right fit for us. All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 4 weeks.