Are you a hardcore number cruncher with a passion for turning data into insights? Do you want to take on challenges and evolve your career? If yes, then join our team of technology experts!
KPMG Acor Tax is an independent tax consulting company with offices in Hellerup and Aarhus. We are part of KPMG’s global network, and our culture is characterised by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a global mindset. In short, we are a team of 180 dedicated colleagues who provide professional advice to both Danish and international customers every day. Our common passion for tax has created the foundation for an exciting journey where we help to redefine the tax advice of the future, and we want you on board.
About the job
We are looking for a full-time Data Analyst who is passionate about handling large amounts of data and examining information using data analysis tools. You will drive important business decisions by identifying patterns and helping make sense of complex data sets together with our clients.
As part of the Tax Technology team, you will join a group of 6 highly skilled professionals and 2 student assistants who work daily to proactively implement technology within the tax world by challenging the norm and pushing the boundaries of the “traditional” services.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting data, analysing results and providing reports and analytical dashboards
- Providing technical expertise on data mining and data cleansing
- Developing data analyses that suit the needs of our tax specialists
- Investigating and developing viable technology solutions for complex challenges
- Developing RPA solutions that suit the needs of the business functions.
As a Data Analyst, you can conduct full life cycle analysis, from data handling to data modelling and visualisation.
We expect that you:
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics, Mathematics, Data Science, Statistics or related fields.
- Have experience with some of the following data analysis tools: SQL, Alteryx, Excel (including VBA), R, Python, Power BI, Qlik.
- Have good communication skills and are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Furthermore, we imagine that you:
- Have 1-3 years of experience as for example a data analyst, analytics consultant or project manager and have preferably worked with finance and tax-related data analytics.
- Have the ability to present data and technical solutions to the non-technical audience.
- Have strong attention to detail and structured working methods.
- Have a challenge mindset and enjoy focusing on problem solving.
- Are self-driven and eager to learn both independently and from experienced colleagues.
At KPMG Acor Tax, we create value through our specialised knowledge and holistic approach to the solutions and services we offer our clients. We help each other and collaborate across our departments. We are ambitious and like to work hard, but we also prioritise a working culture offering great flexibility.
We focus on professional and personal development through targeted training and challenging tasks, and we believe that a dynamic and inclusive culture based on collaboration and knowledge sharing creates the best results. Therefore, we find it very important to have an informal management style and agile work processes where there is room for new concepts and where the best idea always wins – no matter whom it comes from. In this way, we support our employees in unfolding their interests and demonstrating their full potential.