At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Are you motivated by working agile? Do you have a strong analytical mindset and driven by converting data to business insight? Are you experienced with data analysis and data strategy? Do you thrive working in a dynamic and international company?
You will join a dedicated team in the Global Marketing organisation working on adding value to installers of VELUX products. We are an ambitious data-driven organisation who aim at adding value to our key stakeholder groups through an increased understanding of their needs. We work closely with both the Global and Regional organisations to develop tools and strategies to increase relevancy based on data insight.
As a Data Analyst, your focus will be to collect, harmonize, and analyse data across the VELUX Group. Your efforts support Global Marketing with segmenting, performance review, marketing campaigns, commercial relations and making strategic decisions all through data.
In addition, your primary tasks will be:
- Data Harmonization across all European Regions.
- Build upon our existing, mature data infrastructure to develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Create impact analysis of Marketing activities.
- Hypothesis testing.
- Ad-hoc analyses for senior management.
- Collaborating with other Data Analysts across the organisation.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Your main base will be Head Office in Hørsholm Denmark and you will be part of an experienced team. We are a mix of nationalities supporting each other in an informal environment with room for humour and diverse personalities.
With your analytical mindset, you possess the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy. You have excellent analytical problem-solving skills and use your proactive mindset and natural curiosity to progress and improve.
You are experienced in:
- Technical knowledge of data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- The use of R and/or Python.
- Working with and analysing data and preparing it for commercial decision making.
Moreover, we expect that you:
- Have bachelor or master’s in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or equivalent. Professional experience and track record can outweigh the academic expectations for the right candidate.
- Have proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Are effectively able to communicate your insight and analysis to decision makers.
- Are highly proficient in spoken and written English. Danish is not a requirement.
If you want to make a difference, this is the place to be. You will work alongside experienced and passionate colleagues – in a setting where knowledge is shared, and responsibility is given to those who can and will. Our team is characterised by an informal tone and respect for each other both as team players and as individuals.
We are a strong value-based company where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values and teamwork and professionalism is essential to the way we work. We will provide you with the opportunities, inspiration, and state-of-the-art tools to create a brighter, common future.