Data & Analytics assist clients spanning across all sectors to transform their firms into data-driven organizations where trusted intelligence is embedded in daily operations. We cover several different competences from data engineering to data science, visualization of important insights and intelligent automation. Our approach to achieve this is to infuse Analytics and AI in the delivery of every project, solution and asset.
You will also be able to specialize yourself by joining the team that focuses on clients within the financial services sector.
What we look for
- You have an open and positive mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- You have graduated in 2021 or are to graduate in 2022
- You speak and write English and (best-case) Danish fluently
- Certain technical skills which you are excited to develop further
- You are about to finalize a master’s degree within supply chain operations, data science, mathematics, or other relevant STEM educations.
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- When you join EY, you will get assigned a buddy who will be your go-to person in the first couple of months to ensure you are onboarded successfully.
- Lots of social activities within the graduate community and across teams ranging from Friday bars to team events, hackathons, and knowledge-sharing sessions to name a few.