We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our product, commercial and growth activities.
As the Business Analyst you’re establishing the data insights and BI framework that ensures data driven strategic, tactical and operational decision making across Agreena by providing a deep understanding of customer behaviour and outcomes, as well as various growth and economic metrics.
This is full-time permanent role – and we hope you can start as soon as possible. The role is based in our HQ in Copenhagen (DK) where we are currently a team of more than seven different nationalities – you do though need to hold a valid work permit if necessary.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy, tableau, power BI)
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct in-depth analysis’
- Create visualizations and reports for leadership, internal teams and external partners
- Creatively connect the data dots to unveil new business opportunities or mitigate risks
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Experience from SaaS or marketplace startup/scaleup(s) is a plus