Together with your team of data scientists, you will assist developers across Unity’s globally distributed organization with the ongoing instrumentation of our products, surfacing relevant data and strategic insights.
You have a technical background in data science, and are an excellent communicator who can keep yourself and others engaged and focused. You can distil seemingly complex problems down into clear, actionable approaches. You draw on your experience to engage and drive for alignment with leaders and subject matter experts across all of Unity.
This is a high-visibility role that gives you the opportunity to have a significant impact and ensure that the Product organization can deliver the strategic insights and data that enable leaders at Unity to make informed decisions about how to invest in future product development initiatives, and understand the performance of the products currently in our portfolio.
In return, you can expect to work with dedicated and passionate people in a company that highly values collaboration, working together cross-functionally to find the best ideas, all the while putting our users first.
- Work with leaders across Unity to develop a clear strategy for Product data and insights
- Realize the strategy, leveraging the capabilities of your team and other data teams across Unity to deliver strategic product insights to the entire company via our internal hub for product information
- Work with leaders across the company, aligning with everyone involved on clearly articulated shared goals
- Empower and motivate a team of talented data scientists, enabling them to grow and develop in their roles
- Documented experience successfully managing and driving execution against strategic goals in a globally distributed organization
- Experience leading data projects from problem identification to production
- Experience managing teams of data scientists or other technical subject matter experts
- Desire to hire, grow, nurture and lead highly skilled professionals
- Customer-oriented mindset, with a passion for delivering an optimal outcome for our users
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Data, Computer or Information Science
- Experience from game, software or tech industries
- Passion for game development, real-time 3D visualization and Unity’s mission in that space
- Experience using Unity’s development platform