Do you want to play an important role in transforming how cars are traded in the future? Do you love building Machine Learning products that makes a real business impact? We are looking for a Data Scientist to be part of building the technology solution and gateway for European Car Trading of the future. The role can be based in Copenhagen, Vejle or Hamburg.
As a Data Scientist at AUTOproff you will have the opportunity to build advanced models on top of our unique market data within the used car industry. You will join the AI Team that encompasses ML Developers, Data Engineers and MLOps Specialists where our common goal is to develop state-of-the-art Machine Learning products for the car industry.
Let’s dive into your key responsibilities
- Developing and productionizing advanced machine learning models
- Interpreting and delivering the results of findings to stakeholders within the business
- Own and maintain your solutions, taking pride in their performance and scalability
Your mission is primarily to develop your own ML models, while also continually improving our current suite of AI solutions. You will do this by optimising the performance of our ML models and performing hypothesis driven ML experimentation. We only implement models for production-use and have a short process from prototype to business impact. As we scale, our range of ML use-cases also increase, so you will work with various ML areas from regression to image classification.
Interest and/or knowledge about cars or the automative industry is not a requirement.
The need-to-have skills
- BSc or MSc degree in big data, data science, computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics, or equivalent quantitative discipline
- 1-3 years of professional experience in developing machine learning models
- Expert using Python and frameworks such as Pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Strong understanding of both traditional statistical modelling and machine learning
- Excellent proficiency in English, both verbally and written
The nice-to-have skills
- Familiarity with software development tools such as git, Docker and agile processes
- Experience in Neural Networks, Deep Learning, and Tree-Based learners
- Experience with AWS, especially the AWS SageMaker suite
- Interest and/or knowledge about cars or the automative industry
You will thrive in this role if you
- Have a curious mindset and always want to get hands-on experience with the newest technologies
- Can work independently and structure your tasks in an efficient way
- Have a strong sense of ownership for the solutions you develop
Your colleagues say about you
- You are a team player, who loves to share their knowledge with colleagues and like-minded enthusiast
- Are curious and entrepreneurial by nature, and loves to take initiative
- Fun to be around
If you think we could be a match, we can’t wait to hear from you. Hurry up and apply!
AUTOproff is a car trading SaaS solution for the professional market. We are growing fast and serve more than 6,500 customers across the whole professional value chain in several European countries. Our mission is to make it seamless, secure, and more attractive to trade used cars, and we are looking for the right profile to join our journey.
AUTOproff was founded in 2013, became the market leader in Denmark in 2016, and has since expanded across Northern Europe covering Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, and Poland. We employ 100+ enthusiastic professionals across our offices.
If this role doesn’t fit your profile – don’t hesitate to reach out if you want to join a fun and fast-growing SaaS company on a mission! We are constantly on the lookout for new and awesome colleagues.
We look forward to receiving your application, we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.