Are you a curious, creative and bold Data Scientist? Are you excited about building new innovative solutions based on cutting-edge machine learning techniques and do you hold a degree within Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Artificial Intelligence? If yes, then you might be our next rising star.
Responsible Innovation and Technology in Deloitte Risk Advisory is looking for a talented Data Scientist to help us develop and build ethical ai/ml solutions. We are growing and looking for a new family member, so that we can achieve more together.
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we aspire to make an impact; for our clients, our people and for society. You will help set the direction for how we use artificial intelligence and machine learning to drive responsibility and sustainability with our clients.
You will be part of Responsible Innovation and Technology in Risk Advisory. In Risk Advisory we focus on identification and management of business-relevant risks to ensure the continued success of a company. Sustainability, cybersecurity and ethical technology adoption are some of the agendas we help our clients with.
Together with our colleagues and partners, we strive to set new standards and deliver crisp innovation to help our clients adopt and leverage ethical ai.
You will work closely with Deloitte aiStudio; a global development hub, where experts from all over the world come together to develop state of the art ethical ai/ml solutions.
Exciting tasks await you
You will be working with:
- Development and implementation of innovative ai/ml solutions in the area of risk management and responsible business.
- Assessment of emerging technologies and collaboration with other innovation ecosystems – locally and globally.
- Helping internal and external stakeholders grasp and commercialise technological opportunities
- Deep dive into ai with focus on:
- Machine Learning: Deep Learning, Supervised, Unsupervised and Semi-Supervised Learning,
- Cognitive/Interactive: Natural Language Processing / Generation (NLP / G), Computer Vision
- Trustworthy AI: Model Bias, Robust AI, Explainable AI
- Working with a global team, with international colleagues and projects.
You are strong in this
You possess one or more of the following:
- You have a technical degree within the field of Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Artificial Intelligence
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, especially in data handling and statistical modelling
- Mastery of Python or R (also Java, C++, SQL)
- You have relevant work experience in data analysis or related field
- You are an engaged, entrepreneurial ‘self-starter’ and eager to learn
- You can work independently, but also as a team player
- You have strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, which you use to bridge your technological knowledge with our client’s challenges
- You are fluent in English – spoken and written
- You are flexible and willing to travel
- Curious and passionate about Technology.
What you can expect from us?
We offer a unique possibility to learn and grow in an environment, where the hierarchy is flat, and the sky is the limit. You will be professionally challenged and get to work with experts within your field of expertise. We offer a position with maximum flexibility and a good collegial atmosphere.
We cannot wait to hear from you and learn more about your aspirations.