In DFDS Revenue Management Department we are looking for a Data Visualization Specialist who can join us in our future journey and can help transform our ideas and ambition into real life working solutions.
In the Revenue Management Department we are continuously working with projects which fuse pricing experience and ‘know how’ with data science to help our passenger and freight business become even more profitable.
- You will be as close to business as a technical person (who wants to retain their hands-on technical experience) can be.
- You will become a subject matter expert in building tools managing pricing and capacity.
- You will be working closely with revenue managers, data engineers and other data scientists
- build visualizations for our pricing tools.
- provide data insights to various business users across DFDS
- support revenue managers in their data needs
Preferred professional candidate profile
Ideally we expect that you have min. 1 year of experience from a similar role with business and data analysis within IT.
We also imagine that you:
- have experience in building complex reports in Tableau (preferably) or similar BI tools (Power BI, QlikView etc.)
- have basic knowledge of SQL
- have experience in data analysis and manipulation
- have general interest in new trends and technologies (AI, machine learning, cloud computing, virtualization)
Nice to have skills:
- knowledge ETL tools like Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
Preferred personal candidate profile]
You will be in frequent contact with people with broad experience. Some of them will be more focused on business, some on technical aspects. Your internal customers have a high data literacy.
Therefore, it is desirable that:
- You can gather requirements from end users.
- You can explain complex problems to non-experts.