At Nets Merchant Services, we are going all-in to establish agile best practice around product development and portfolio management.
Key to that transformation will be to provide insights and metrics on how our products and portfolio perform in the market, and anchor those insights with the product development team, as well as upper management, to ensure that they drive concrete actions that help steer our products to be customer focused and competitive.
As a Data Visualization Expert you will be part of an international team of 12 data professionals, counting data engineers, data scientists, product owners and business analysts. You will work together as an agile team, to provide insights-as-a-product, both for internal customers, as well as external customers.
You will be working with colleagues across the Europe, and in a context where the organisation fully supports the blending of technical and business skills. Our company structure allows you to build your own career and grow in a business that encompasses all aspects of the digital payment value chain.
- Work closely with product owners, product management, and various engineering and architect teams to ensure we fuel insights with trustworthy data flows, and drive measurable change within business.
- Drive development of a variety of metrics, KPI’s, OKR’s to support the right insights, and present those in appealing dashboards and reporting solutions fit for purpose, by ensuring a great user experience through user-friendliness that incentivise data and insights interaction.
- Implement routines to ensure a high degree of process automation, data flows based on trustworthy sources and data quality controls, while thinking generic and reuse, to plan for future changes.
- Experience in driving processes related to establishing and maintaining KPI dashboards and self-service reporting solutions
- Passion for and experience in data visualization and / or usability (HCI)
- University education, preferable a combination of business studies/ finance and technology
- Experience with preparing insightful presentations to convey complex issues
- Documented experience with working on relational database management systems like MS SQL and Oracle
- Good understanding of Business intelligence, data warehousing, some experience on Hadoop and analytics is preferable
- Experience in visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, SAP Lumira, SAP Business Objects, Zeppelin
- Excellent in English, both oral and written
- Customer driven
- Great communication skills
- Analytical by nature
- Structured, yet able to work on different tasks at the same time
- Enjoy and works well in teams
- Proactive and curios by nature
- Energetic and motived by achieving results through your own actions and through others
- Interested in new technologies, business processes etc.