Are you a Digital Analyst who wants to use your powers for good? Join our Digital Systems team at Greenpeace Nordic! We are on the lookout for a digital analyst who can manage the analytical aspects of Greenpeace Nordic’s online presence, keeping the different departments enabled and data-informed. To succeed in this role, you need to know your way around marketing metrics, love analysing such data, and be keen to work with tools like Google Analytics, Civis and Tableau.
What we believe in
We are an equal-opportunity employer with a longstanding commitment to providing a work environment that respects the dignity and worth of each individual. We value the benefits and strengths that diversity brings, and we thrive in an environment that encourages respect and trust. We promote equity, diversity and inclusion in our workplace and welcome applications from all sections of society.
Greenpeace is committed to making the world a better place. Our goal is to ensure the ability of Earth to nurture life in all its diversity. As the digital IT team, our key responsibility is enabling the organisation’s online fundraising and campaign efforts by being a strategic partner, all the while optimising the experience for our online audience. As part of Greenpeace’s values, we do not accept money from governments, corporations or political parties. We aim to ensure a cost-effective, ethical and sustainable fundraising base to meet the needs of Greenpeace in the Nordic region.
About the role
This exciting full-time position will be the owner of our digital analytics and a strategic partner to the fundraising and campaign departments. You will be part of the Digital Systems unit – a small Nordic digital IT team strategically positioned to bridge business and technology. You will be responsible for delivering on analytical or tracking requests, as well as identifying opportunities for optimisation of business aspects such as our supporter journeys, advertisements, and website content. In this role, you will be able to use your analytical ability to connect visitor-, supporter-, and donor data to work toward deeper engagement with Greenpeace Nordic’s audiences.
- Passion for the environment and a sound commitment to the aims and values of Greenpeace.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience and certifications.
- Experience in Google Analytics and Civis, with a hint of SQL and Tableau.
- Strong project management and communication skills that enable you to work with cross-functional stakeholders in different time zones, countries and regions.
- Digital-savvy and data-curious mindset combined with a good understanding of business and marketing.
- Able to effectively switch between strategic advice and hands-on execution.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of another Nordic language/s is an advantage.
- We will attribute great importance to personal suitability and culture add.