We are currently looking for a Ecommerce Analyst in Copenhagen.The Ecommerce Analyst sits within the CMO team reporting directly to the Nordic CMO and helps to drive the ecommerce acceleration.
As the key influencer on ecommerce analytics, you will provide data and analytics support on key ecommerce topics and projects, working across our entire portfolio of brands. The role will require cross-functional responsibilities working closely with the brand teams, Digital, Media, Consumer Insights and Consumer Care teams.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Track and monitor multi division ecommerce KPI’s and produce detailed digital business insights & analysis to facilitate ecommerce growth
- Scale usage and outputs of ecommerce tools eg. Clavis/Edge, Google Analytics etc
- Produce regular reporting and periodic research into key consumer segments and digital product usage
- Define & Optimize main KPIs to support eCommerce
- Produce Monthly/Quarterly/Annual eBusiness KPI dashboards with associated insights to send to stakeholders
- Define & Identify opportunities between and across channel
- Incorporate market data to produce accurate ecommerce forecasts, and identify opportunities for growth
- Maintain & adjust the forecasting based on actual results & key learnings throughout the year
- Three to five years relevant analytics and data management experience
- A high level of project and change management and systems process knowledge
- Excellent data analysis, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Numbers focused, able to work with large sets and volumes of data, strong problem solving skills, high level of Maths ability and advanced Excel skills
- Highly competent power user of Web Analytics tools (such as Google Analytics)
– Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
– Knowledge of Big query preferred
- The role holder will have a degree of autonomy so will need to be a confident decision-maker
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to network and interact at the highest levels across the business
- Ability to handle multiple projects, ability to prioritize, and meet deadlines
We are looking for our new Ecommerce Analyst to start date/as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. In 2019, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.