Vipp is looking for a part-time student assistant to support our finance department – alternatively, a limited period internship. We assure a high degree of flexibility when it comes to exam periods and the like.
You will be working closely with a small team of finance professionals as well as our CFO in a dynamic family-owned company with high ambitions.
The job and the assignments will give you a great opportunity to grow, gain experience and get insight into various processes of a finance department. Moreover, you will benefit from working in a cross-disciplinary environment, working with all areas of accounting, and controlling.
The position is approximately 15 hours per week, working from our HQ in Copenhagen. The position is to be filled as soon as possible. The job is paid.
- Compile and structure data from various sources for analysis and data validation work.
- Cross-functional business analysis, including development of reporting in various IT- and BI systems.
- Assist on financial tasks including travel settlement, debtor, and creditor follow-up.
- Prepare monthly reporting, and support on ad hoc financial analytical tasks.
- Ad hoc support for the CFO.
- Top of your class with excellent academic results.
- You are curious, resilient and have a high working capacity.
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen.
- Tech-savvy and experienced Office365 user
- Excel whiz
- Experience with business analytics software (i.e., Power BI) is a huge plus but not a requirement.
- Studying within a relevant field such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling or Business Administration. Currently at your second or third year of a five-year masters program.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting.
- Fluent in Danish and English