Do you believe in data as the key to structure and optimize fraud prevention, can you find data insights, and can you turn insights into risk management improvements? Are you an enterprising person who, through uncomplicated storytelling, can thrill and inspire the organization with your data driven approach – then we have the right challenge for you!
Santander Consumer Bank operates on very competitive and innovative markets which makes risk management crucial for the profitability and speed is the ticket to any business at all. In addition, fraudulent behavior becomes more and more sophisticated why fraud, mitigation options, and processes must be analyzed continuously. Through your position as Fraud Risk Analyst, you will therefore serve a greater purpose by contributing to preventing fraudulent behavior.
As Fraud Risk Analyst you will, together with the Fraud Risk Analytics Lead, be responsible for overviewing and coordinating efforts in the entire fraud prevention chain.
- Create the basis for prioritization of fraud efforts and investments according to business impact.
- Optimizing the implementation of fraud screening initiatives.
- Bridging and integrating statistical and operative fraud prevention work.
- Contributing to iterative learning processes.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Reporting – fraud exposures, mitigation options and mitigation performance across product and markets.
- Project collaboration – ensure that stakeholders understand the big picture and pursue common objectives as a team.
- Conceptually designing the alert system for manual reviews taking loss risk, resources, and business implications into consideration.
- Ongoing validation and monitoring of fraud screening models, detection alerts and impact of process changes.
- Turning operative investigation insights into data and data processing challenges.
- Substantiate the aim of better and faster manual investigations by increasing the degree of automation in time consuming processes.
- Contribute to a consistent and up-to-date collection of fraud data across markets and products.
- Gathering objectives and processes in a general governance framework which gives clear guidance about responsibilities and how to pursue targets consistently across markets and products.
You are very passionate about how data can highlight tangible insights and substantiate smarter and faster risk management processes. Always persistently striving for significant business improvements; and you know humbleness, generosity (sharing successes), making non-statisticians feel comfortable by using their business language for presentation and collaboration, are all together the key for transforming PowerPoint into business operation.
Skills & Requirements
We expect high analytical skills:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in economics, technology, science, statistics, mathematics, business administration, finance or similar.
- Experience in working with databases, large data set and analytics.
- Ability to see and understand complex logic issues.
- Communicate complex issues/matters in simple terms.
- Ability to work and see the value of working collaboratively with technical as well as non-technical colleagues.
- English (collaboration with colleagues, preparation of presentations and documentation).
- An opportunity to work in a large, high-performing international company, in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing
- A corporate culture that is professional and dynamic, yet informal. Bureaucracy is kept to a minimum, as we expect our skilled employees make long lasting and impactful decisions to shape our future
- Highly competent, dedicated, and friendly co-workers with strong collaboration across the Nordics