How would you like to work as the strategic link between business intelligence and commercial? Are you truly passionate about translating data into actionable insights and strategy and do you come from a consulting background? If the answers is yes, then you might be our new Head of Strategy & Insights
You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic growth strategies that will help Miinto grow and increase market share in Business Line with significant measurable bottom line impact. You will be in charge of developing the team of BI profiles and business analysts. Today, there are two BI specialists and three analysts, who are supporting business development, sales management processes, advanced analytics and insights, financial modeling, marketing strategies, strategic planning and production staffing optimisation.
You leverage business intelligence across internal and external data to develop specific go-to-market strategies in the areas of sales and pipeline management, sales tools, marketing initiatives, product & process innovation, pricing and customer experience programs to responsibly and profitably grow Miinto’s customer base across its footprint.
We are a dynamic and young company with more than 200 employees, passionately working to connect all fashion boutiques and brands in Europe on our platform, and we expect to triple our business over the next 3 years. You will become part of a local team of 3 and an international, diverse team of ambitious and dedicated subject matter experts to inspire and support you. The bar to join Miinto is high, we work hard, but we also take time to celebrate our successes, have fun and build relationships via frequent social activities.
Come join us and help us transform the fashion industry!
What you’ll do
- Provide direction and leadership to business units and functional areas to create and implement high impact growth strategies leveraging business data, market intelligence and business knowledge
- Lead innovation strategy by working directly and in partnership with internal and external resources. Develop sales and innovation strategies that drive business results while adhering to the highest standards of risk management
- Generate strong business results in alignment with sales goals by analysing strategic customer opportunities, driving innovation initiatives and leading the creation and execution of a well-crafted business plan
- Provide leadership in internal as well as sales industry strategic and innovation planning activities
- Collaborate with the group’s executives to develop capacity planning models and drive strategies to best align FTE, gearing and sales, incentive plans as well as product and marketing strategies to drive growth and efficiency
- Contribute to financial and resource planning, expenditure strategy and budgeting processes through analytics and strategic planning.
What we’re looking for
- A people manager with a background from the consulting industry
- Exceptional capability in driving business results through partnering with key stakeholders, leveraging collaborative teams and ensuring accountability for goals and objectives
- Strong executive communication and negotiation skills; relationship builder with strong problem solving, execution oriented and ability to influence and drive change
- Ability to navigate and execute across all levels, functions and business units
- Strong business analytics and business insights knowledge and skills
- Inspiring leadership to motivate team members, assess talent and develop individuals and high-performing teams working on complex cross-organisational, transformational projects
What to expect from us
- A truly multicultural work environment – we currently have employees from 15 countries around the world!
- A flat hierarchy built on trust and collaboration
- Vibrant, humorous and easy-going atmosphere with occasional social events
- Lovely office at our HQ in Amager, Copenhagen
- Flexibility to work from home office and manage your own time in order to maximise your performance
- Competitive salary and very attractive commission scheme as well as company discounts on Miinto
- The opportunity to work for a growing and exciting global eCommerce business, with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team