Are you ready to pioneer together with us? We are looking for an Insights Specialist within our Region Europe + organization.
Working at LEO:
You will be part of a collaborative and innovative community of like-minded specialists connected by mutual respect; a caring culture; and our deep-rooted commitment to advancing the progress of biologic solutions with skins diseases worldwide. Driven by dedication, ambition and agility, we apply our deep knowledge in dermatology and a focus on long-term results.
About your team:
You will join a highly motivated team – competing with the biggest pharmaceutical brands – inspiring one another with bold new ideas, expertise and knowledge to surpass our current size and reputation. With each step of the journey, you will see the impact of your contributions as we flourish and transform into a global leader in medical dermatology.
About the Job
As Insight Specialist you will support the regional marketing team, providing market research, brand insights, analytics and forecasting across brands within our Region EU+ (Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand) organization.
- Providing market insights to define and monitor the strategy across the region
- Drive and conduct market research
- Coordination of IQVIA data alignment
- Brand analytics, situational analysis and long term forecasting
- Customer and competitor analytics and insights.
Support Global strategy of Toplical Psoriasis products
- Business Science or Engineering Degree, analytical background
- Demonstrated insights and business analysis experience (2-3 years)
- Pharmaceutical business experience preferable
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to make sound business analysis leading to recommendations for senior management
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive business results in a fast-paced environment