Join us in this role where you’ll support the strategic agenda and help deliver on key projects. You’ll experience a steep learning curve and develop your strategic mindset, consultant toolbox, and analytical skills. The position will give you the exposure and platform for a potential career within the company after your studies.
Welcome to Markets & Bioenergy
You’ll be part of Strategy where you, together with your colleagues, willcontribute to driving the strategic agenda for Markets & Bioenergy, the business unit at the forefront of the development within efficient use of biomass and reduction of environmental impact through innovative waste-to-energy technologies. You’ll also providing an efficient route-to-market for renewable generation portfolios for the Group and external partners as well as trading commodities to actively manage merchant risk and thus enable renewable buildout.
You’ll play an important role in:
- driving workstreams on strategy projects
- developing business insights through research and analysis
- conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses
- creating presentations to communicate strategic recommendations to senior stakeholders.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are enrolled in a master’s programme or on the final year of yourbachelor’s programme in finance, business, economics, or similar
- are a quick, analytical thinker with a structured approach to problem-solving
- are a team player, but can also work independently
- thrive in a busy environment and maintain a positive can-do attitude and attention to detail, particularly when the pressure is high
- can communicate fluently and effectively in English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.