Would you like to use your Data & BI expertise based on Microsoft technology in a key role in one of the largest transport and logistics companies in the world?
Then join our Global Data & BI department and help us strengthen and structuralise the global digitalisation journey in a large, successful Danish company that has grown rapidly to span six continents over the course of just four decades. A company that is already present in 80+ countries.
Join our Global Data & BI department in Group IT
You will from our headquarters in Hedehusene join 25 colleagues working from locations across Europe and South Africa.
As part of the Global Data & BI department in Group IT, you will take a leading role in architecting and developing our Enterprise Data & BI Platform, that support our users globally.
Specifically, your role includes:
- Taking the architecture of our Data & BI Platform that is currently build on Azure components like SQL DB, Data Lake Gen2, Analysis Services, Data Factory and Power BI to the next level with MPP Data Warehousing and containerisation in a multi cloud environment.
- Be part of the Management team, and take a key role in the delivery of solutions together with our global development teams
- Use to your core Microsoft Data Warehousing skills to architect, design and build a Data Platfom that support BI, ML, AI & Analytic solutions for DSV’s 3 Business Divisions (Air & Sea, Road and Solution) and Group Functions round the world.
- Act as a spearhead, stay updated on the technologies, that will build our future Data Platform
- Guide colleagues in how to develop best practise solutions in an agile setup, and strive for delivering in a DataOps setup
- Manage Stakeholder relations both within Business and IT
A Lead Data and BI Architect with drive and ambitions
We expect you to have a solid background in Data Warehousing based on Microsoft Technology, knowledge of Cloud based solutions, and want to take your career to the next level with taking a lead role in building DSV’s future Data & BI Platform. To fulfil your role, you need to be structured, proactive, understand business requirements and knows what it takes to build an Enterprise Data & BI Platform. We imagine that you have:
- Practical experience as a consultant or as an in-house Data Warehouse Architect
- A sound understanding of Data & BI Solutions in an Enterprise setup
- Deep knowledge of our components like Azure Analysis Services, Azure SQL DB/DWH and Azure Data Lake
- Experience in complex, optimized querying on large data sets using T-SQL, PL/SQL, Python or Scala
- Understanding of working in a hybrid Data & BI environment, which also includes SAP ERP, BW, BPC and HANA
- The wish to work in a truly international team with colleagues across the world
- The drive and natural authority it take to be a spearhead on a rapidly expanding Data & BI-Platform in a truly international company
- The will to take ownership and act proactively in a very result-oriented organisation