Reporting to the Head of Analytics and acting as part of the central analytics team. You will join a newly established team that moves fast, innovate on a daily basis and has fun whilst doing it.
As data scientist lead we expect you to define and develop the data scientist function as a core capability in SYBO. As this is a new function we are looking for someone to define the future vision of this team and help lay the building blocks towards success.
Another key aspect of this role is the ability to communicate with end-users to help them understand how different models function, how to interpret the results and what conclusions can be derived.
- Knowledge in best practices to develop python code to develop models as part of a team.
- Knowledge using libraries like PyTorch, Tensorflow, Scikit-learn, Scipy to develop ML and DL models.
- Knowledge using libraries like matplotlib, ggplot, seabron, plotly or others to create easy-to-understand graphs for non-technical users.
- Knowledge in bayesian and frequentist statistical approaches to take deeper insights from data.
- Strong programming skills (object oriented and functional paradigms)
- Experience in developing novel AI algorithms
- Master or PhD in Computer Science or related field (AI and ML background preferred)
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion – we are the sum of all our parts and our staff are the
beating heart of everything we make and do.
Our core values are: We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make
our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
The best office location in Copenhagen
A chance to do the work of your life
An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have…
Health insurance for every employee
A pension plan
Healthy lunch buffet
Currently 25 nationalities
And a lot of fun – also when working
We can’t wait to hear from you!