The growth and focus on our loyalty program is one of our key strategic initiatives for the coming years. We aim to build and handle one of the best customer loyalty clubs. The newly established role will play a significant part in this journey and be responsible for creating and executing engaging customer journeys across platforms (app, email, web, social media, in-store) through our omnichannel martech solution, Exponea. The role will also be responsible for evaluating and analyzing our loyalty program development and activities cross markets.
Job Purpose and Role
- Creating, executing and optimising customer journeys in Exponea
- Improving performance based on detailed analyses of campaigns and segments
- Handling and reporting KPI tracking for overall loyalty program and evaluating program financials
- Handling CRO (click rate optimisation) for loyalty communication
- Innovating new ideas and initiatives for the loyalty program
- Aligning activities and performance with Brand and Communication
- Share best practice across markets
As a Loyalty Data Manager you will help provide insights on how and where to optimize, which split-test to run on a weekly basis, which product is fit for which markets and segments, and so forth. You will head up the role, with the flexibility to set up processes as you think best, in collaboration with Loyalty, Brand – Communication and Business Development.
Skills & Competencies
- Data and analytical mindset
- Excel and reporting abilities
- Updated understanding of digital marketing
- Communication skills – Danish and English
- Attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Ability to work within fast paced, dynamic environment
- Personal – Structured and proactive individual who is comfortable operating at all levels, and has a natural drive to solve issues as they arise
- Innovative and solution-oriented approach to technical challenges
- Self-starter – Ability to operate effectively and independently with a positive attitude
- Teamwork – Ability to contribute to cross functional teams, across markets
- Results driven – Thrives in achieving goals and commitments
- 3+ years experience working with data and reporting
- Experience from working with CDP´s (preferably Exponea) or similar martech solutions
- Proven customer understanding and knowledge of marketing communication channels
- Experience and understanding from retail marketing
- Experience from working with digital customer journeys
- Experience in driving customer loyalty and frequency
We truly appreciate a high energy and positive attitude. We would love to attract you, who believe in having fun while working hard, to share our fantastic products to the rest of the world.
It is a full-time position with primary location in Copenhagen. Some travel must be expected ~5-10 days a year.