At Sandoz Nordics we are looking for a Market Insights Analyst to join our Business Insights & Analytics department. In the role you will be helping our commercial teams navigate this complex market landscape by creating state-of-an-art data visualization and analytics tools, guided by experienced and fun-to-work-with teammates.
You will join a lean, agile team of talented analytics professionals with a lot of freedom to make significant business impact. Our key strength is generating out of the box ideas and bringing them to life. You will be expected to think structurally, and have excellent analytical skills. You can expect to work cross-functionally with colleagues across sales & marketing, finance, and supply chain functions to further develop a culture of data-driven decision making in the organization and get guidance & coaching from experienced colleagues. You should be naturally curious, and have a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop business-user oriented dashboards based on a combination of market and internal datasets to identify and highlight insights on: Sandoz and competitors in-market performance, Sandoz sales force effectiveness, Growth opportunities and key market trends
• Continuously improve our market analytics and reporting: Develop, test, and rollout new analytics and reporting functionalities and tools, Educate relevant stakeholders on new functionality & features, Collect usage statistics & users feedback to set the course for new development
• Utilize deep understanding of in-market and financial performance data to: Improve processes, like sales target setting and monitoring, Reinvent ways of performance assessment upgrading KPIs, reporting structures, etc., Steer commercial organization to data-driven decision about their businesses
• Perform deep-dive ad-hoc analysis for commercial & finance stakeholders: for example, support with business development & investment cases, business performance evaluations, etc.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Degree in economics, finance, business administration, engineering, science or another relevant field
• Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities and desire to develop them further
• Outstanding skills of converting data into visual insights for business users, accompanied with experience in BI / data visualization tools (ideally QlikSense / Tableau or similar)
• Strong communication skills and ability to convey complex ideas in a simple to understand manner, with demonstrated abilities in data storytelling, and a drive to deliver trainings for end-users
• Experience in data analytics tasks, ideally accompanied by strong knowledge of Alteryx or similar ETL / analysis tool
• Professional level of written and spoken English
• Working knowledge of data science toolkit (Python or R and relevant libraries, SQL, GitHub) or data analytics background is an advantage
• Experience in gathering and documenting functional requirements during a software development project, preferably utilizing agile methods
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.