Are you passionate about Master Data Management? Would you like to be part of our growing team of consultants, who work together to help our clients build the foundation for intelligent decision-making in the future?
Join our fast-growing Business Intelligence & Analytics team, where you will play a key role in further developing our MDM service offerings. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-moving environment, where you will have significant responsibilities and opportunities to contribute your ideas and capabilities to client projects.
Leading the way with solid MDM expertise
Your key responsibility will be to drive and manage client engagements focused on MDM, where you will use your expertise and experience to advise our clients on governance and master data, and how master data integrates with business processes, reporting and analytics. You will have a leading role on client teams in initiating, assessing, designing and implementing MDM, covering in particular governance, but also processes, content & quality and systems & tooling.
You will be navigating in complex and international environments, where you will use your interpersonal skills to manage teams and complex workstreams, in addition to gaining the confidence and respect of our clients’ senior level executives.
Moreover, you will have the opportunity to further develop our MDM practice and establish KPMG as a key player in the area of MDM. This involves close collaboration with our international KPMG network of MDM colleagues, as well as participation in sales meetings, where you will provide technical insights and demonstrate know-how.
About you, our newest team member
As our next MDM expert, we expect that you have the following professional experience:
- Driving and managing global projects across value chain
- Working with MDM on a global scale, across multiple business areas and systems
- Broad knowledge of business processes and integration to master data
- Working with MDM governance, MDM processes, data quality measurements and MDM systems and tools
In addition, you are skilled at:
- Bridging the gap between IT and business
- Planning and executing of workshops
- Analysing complex problems
- Approaching challenges with a strong commercial mindset
Ideally, you have a background in consulting or from working with MDM on a strategic level. Knowledge of specific MDM solutions is preferable, but not required.
As a person, you are solution-oriented, practical and informal. You understand the mechanisms of a dynamic business, can adapt to changes and take pride in delivering high quality to our clients. In addition, you possess the following personal characteristics:
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Ability to manage and engage with various stakeholders across business areas and seniority
- High degree of drive and willingness to take initiative
- Team leadership and ability to delegate tasks and responsibilities
- Empathy, flexibility, cultural sensitivity and diplomacy
- Focus on being a collaborative team player