The Nordic Business Intelligence (BI) Lead drives the competitiveness of Janssen Nordic and enables fact-based decision making at all levels by leading and developing the Nordic Business Intelligence & Analytics function. The BI Lead ensures that the team has the right strategy, resourcing, processes and capabilities to enable competitiveness through insights. The role drives operational excellence and capabilities within patient-and unit-forecasting, market research, customer data, data science & analytics/reporting.
Objectives of the Position
- Lead the Nordic Business Intelligence & Analytics function, setting the functions strategy and ensuring it has the right resourcing, processes and capabilities to enable insight-driven decisions in the region.
- Develop Janssen Nordic’s capability in the areas of analytics/reporting, market research and Competitive Intelligence.
- Own the patient number and unit forecasting process for business planning and mid-term planning across brands.
- Provide all relevant inputs via patient based models to guide the LRFP and BP submissions of all 4 countries.
- Coach direct reports in their roles to provide country brand teams with support to answer strategic questions when needed.
- Support Country Leadership Teams and the Nordic Operational Board to investigate strategic questions by delivering insights to key business questions.
- Partner with IT to ensure that sufficient IT infrastructure is in place to provide state of the art analytics to the organization.
- Own the central Business Intelligence budget.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for a strong leader with ability to be a business partner for the leadership at Janssen driving competitiveness and enabling fact-based decision making. You need to have an analytic and strategic mindset and see the future opportunities in data and analytics to shape our future BI team and capability at Janssen.
Key capabilities include:
- Ability to drive change and influence at all levels.
- Ability to lead without direct authority.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with a large group of stakeholders.
- Very strong Analytical skills.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent (required). A completed MBA is a merit.
- A minimum of 3 years of commercial experience (required), preferably from the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong knowledge or understanding of quantitative analysis (required).
- People leadership experience (preferred).
- Proficient in English language (required).
- Home location in one of the Nordic capital’s or nearby regions (required).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.