The On Premise Analyst evaluates and identifies trends in sales by analyzing industry data, from both within a company and outside. This involves collecting and examining data and using the information gathered to create coherent, intelligent reports, then presenting your reports to your team and to management.
The OPA has responsibility of handling the monthly On Premise reporting & handling the budget and sales support tools.
The OPA is responsible for tracking sales data for all On Premise outlets, making analyzes and KPIs for Musketeers while providing solid overview for the Department Head. Beside the above the OPA is the backbone of the On Premise department, the go to person if anything needed or questioned, on-boarding plans and support on IT related tasks.
• Complete and maintain scorecards, trackers, tools, and reports that assist the On Premise team.
• Produce and maintain, regular review materials for all functional areas of field team.
• Produce monthly review and analysis. This includes KPI status, budget review, and qualitative team input.
• Support with POS and budget tracking and forecasting.
• Support the team in business plan build for On Premise.
• Analyze profitability and impact of incentives, events, & partnership agreements for the region events and spends.
• Provide high quality, timely ad-hoc support to NOPM and On Premise team with any business support needs.
• Assist NOPM & ROPM in designing, rolling out, and managing, routines and in-field processes across all functions.
• Coach and support field team on routines and expectations while observing process effectiveness and providing feedback to NOPM & ROPM managers.
• Create, maintain, and execute strategic planning & meeting calendar.
• Develop and maintain financial planning and tracking across On Premise department and major events.
• Participate in strategy and follow up on major activities in the market.
• Support events and product marketing in the field as necessary
• Own annual Business Planning timeline and process
CONTRACT & BACKOFFICE
• Responsible for our contract management system.
• Analyze and budget contracts from the On Premise department and then report and update the local finance department.
• Register new and future customers in our systems while you are responsible for following up invoices and payment registration.
• Tracking the KPIs I BI for MTs.
• Making reports for the NOPM and ROPM.
• On-P UB Goods overview and handling.
Team Day Planner
• Planning all team days
• Budget planning for the team days to keep an track on the giving budget and making sure we are aligned with the company guidelines
• Give all information to the whole department
• Booking hotels, meeting rooms and dinner places for the daysOn-Boarding planner
• Making sure all IT is ready for the new employees
• Setting up all programs so they can enter and use them when they start
• On/boarding in BC, DocuSign and administrative assignments as ordering and tracking FGs and KPIs.
• 1 to 2+ years experience in positions related to sales and marketing.
• Familiarity with database related tools such as DP route data, BI, Nielsen, etc
• Moderate familiarization with field marketing, on premise, and distribution sales, and operations.
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated history of project ownership capacity and ability to multi-task
• Fluency in local language and English (verbal & written)
• Prior experience with business planning preferred.