Join us to gain great exposure as you create amazing processes, making your mark on the way we work with forecasts, stock, budgets and forecasts at European level. Take on this new role and bring your ideas to the table, allowing management to make informed decisions based on your analyses.
As our new Sales Operations Analyst, you will join our European commercial team in Lyngby. Your role is brand-new and will function as an important link between the head office and our commercial teams across the different markets.
Thus, you will support the Europe commercial teams on two fronts: firstly to forecast and budget effectively and secondly to ensure optimal stock availability in each channel. Both fronts entail working with numbers and spreadsheets to a high degree to improve insights for the European Leadership Team in terms of forecasting and following up on the sales plans and campaigns.
Your work will be crucial in improving the accuracy in the planning and forecasting of sales in Europe – and also in presenting commercial opportunities through data analysis and benchmarking. Specifically, you will:
- Work with the European Leadership Team in developing and following up on monthly and quarterly sales plans and campaigns
- Carry out demand planning support for the sales team on new product introductions, end-of life planning together with supply planners (and other stakeholders)
- Ensure scenario planning on critical business objectives providing guidance and tradeoffs to Senior Management
- Create and present ad hoc data analysis for senior management decision making
- Creating tools that support stronger execution in the Sales organisation and driving best practice sharing
- Drive process and system improvements across the sales planning process
Situated in the European commercial team, you will be reporting to our Senior Director of Brands & Markets, and you will collaborate closely with them, applying your analyses to their work. Moreover, you will gain high exposure to teams and leadership across Europe such as our European Planning team, Order Management, Sales, Product Merchandising, Product Management and Finance.
What you bring
Most importantly, you are highly analytical and possess a solid commercial understanding allowing you to get under the numbers, relate them to products, channels and markets and build a European overview and insights. Moreover, you have 4-7 years of experience as a business analyst, business controller, demand planner or other commercial analytical roles, and you:
- Can structure complex operational issues and are good at forecasting and budgets
- Have great presentation skills – on paper and verbally and strong Excel capabilities
- Are a true team player and ready to work in a global environment across 3 different time zones
- Love creating structure around you
- Are fluent in English, and it is a plus if you also know Danish