Want to use your SAP knowledge to enable fact-based decision-making throughout GN? Join a team of experts to help shape our data platforms and enable self-service BI.
At GN, our mission is to be the leader in intelligent audio solutions – from smart hearing aids to advanced headsets and true wireless earbuds. Joining our Data Insights and Advanced Analytics team in Group IT, you will become part of a growing team consisting of 8 colleagues based at our HQ in Ballerup and 10 colleagues working out of our office in Manila. Together, we provide our business units with first-class reporting and analytical solutions to support their continuous development and growth.
We want to make it easier for employees – from executives to frontline workers – to get useful business insights from data, and we are therefore in the process of implementing self-service BI capabilities. Thus, our goal is to provide our colleagues across GN with modern and intuitive reporting and analytical tools working on top of a solid data foundation. SAP is our platform for financial reporting and consolidation and therefore a critical part of this.
Take charge of our SAP BI solutions
As our new SAP BI consultant, you will be a key player in developing our SAP BI solutions to support our self-service BI journey. Doing so, you will work closely with stakeholders across our organization to uncover and understand their data requirements and translate these into value adding solutions. Especially your finance colleagues in GN will depend on your help to perform financial planning, consolidation and reporting tasks.
In short, your key tasks will be to:
- Design and develop new SAP BI solutions to support business requirements
- Contribute to strategic projects (e.g. global ERP projects)
- Review and provide QA on other team members’ design
- Support and train other team members and provide third-line support
- Drive cross-functional collaboration – also within IT – for systems delivering to or receiving data from SAP BI
- Collaborate with external partners on platform, hosting and SAP Basis
“Working closely with our Finance functions, you’ll be instrumental in fulfilling an important business need and providing them with a solid data foundation for their reporting,” says Jesper Andersen, Head of Data Insights & Advanced Analytics.
SAP-savvy and great at cooperating across functions
You have a good understanding of the technicalities of the SAP BI stack as well as a willingness to learn and explore how to make the best use of the technology. You are a true team player, always ready to lend a hand where needed, and with your great interpersonal skills, you navigate with ease across all levels of our organization. Moreover, you bring:
- A relevant degree within IT, engineering, finance or a similar field
- Experience in working with SAP BW, SAP HANA and tools such as Query Designer, BPC, IP and Analysis for Office – knowledge of Business Objects, ABAP and data services is also preferable
- Good business understanding, especially within the financial area
- Excellent communication skills in English