Are you passionate about using data to improve million of patient lives? Can you inspire people, cultivate an environment of commitment, courage, focus and respect in healthy and high performing teams? Do you thrive in a fast-pasted, multicultural environment? Then you might be our new teammate at our AI and Analytics Centre of Excellence (CoE), located in Digital Data & IT. Join us in our mission to #BringDataToLife.
As an experienced Scrum Master you will facilitate, coach and support 1-2 tech product teams comprising of developers and engineers. These teams work with core data and ML (Machine Learning) platforms and subcomponents, delivering data and ML services across the company, partnering with data and domain experts across the organisation. You’ll be working both independently and in close collaboration with the product team members, Product Owners, users and stakeholders as well as people leaders.
- Facilitate all Scrum Ceremonies (i.e sprint planning, daily stand-ups, reviews and retrospectives)
- Work proactively with the Product Owner to ensure that team ceremonies fulfil their purpose, and that the team delivers to commitments and maintains true product and user-focus
- Identify and help to remove barriers that impact team success (i.e velocity, user-focus, intra- and inter-depedencies)
- Use coaching and servant leadership skills to cultivate strong relationships within and across teams and encouraging a learning culture
- Apply design thinking to continuously improve team’s ways of working and user-focus.
- Work closely with people leaders to ensure ongoing development and growing of our talented people and collaborate with other scrum masters in the area to organise cross-organisational events.
The position is based in Bagsværd, Denmark in a flexible working environment.
Qualifications and skills
We’re looking for a Scrum Master that is skilled in cultivating healthy, high performing teams, where empowerement and collaboration are part of everyday behaviour.
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, business administration, or other relevant fields
- 3-5 years of experience in working in agile and tech-heavy products, accompanied ideailly with a relevant scrum certification
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and coaching skills, used across multiple locations and cultures
- Experience with design thinking as well as interest or experience in product strategy/opportunity mapping etc
- Fluent spoken and written English
Potentially you also have;
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS), AI or/and MLOps
- Experience with using Azure DevOps
- Start-up or any high-paced, user-focused tech product experience
- Experience working in the life sciences industry, or other regulated industry
- Bring out the best in your team and convert individual and collective capabilities to impactful products and happy users
- Support individual and team happiness and growth through empathy, coaching and feedback
- Identify and resolve team conflict early, in an open and productive way
- Manage a high volume of work and maintain yours and the team’s drive and purpose
- Cultivate strong relationships with the team, Product Owners and other stakeholders
- Contribute to the agile maturity and agile ways of working in the organisation
About the department
We are a team of data scientists, analysts, machine learning engineers and software developers, partnering across the organisation to deliver impactful end to end analytics and ML solutions spanning from Research, to Commercial and Production. We want to industrialise and democratise the way we do analytics, reducing the lead time from PoC to Prod with scalable data platforms, MLOps, reference architectures and modularised components that span across the whole data and ML lifecycle. We are cloud native and work primarily in AWS.We work agile, embrace continuous learning and a culture of feedback and honesty, and we don’t forget to have fun.