LEO Pharma has embarked on a very ambitious journey to become the world’s preferred dermatology care partner – and that is why we need you. We want to accelerate the way we integrate data in the decision-making process, and you can help us set the course!
In Supply Chain we actively use business insights- and visualization tools that allow teams to quickly identify root causes and drive changes with great results. We are now looking for you to join this team and expand the impact by focusing on build data / optimization models to address improve cost, service and inventory levels.
Mathematical Modelling can be applied in various areas in Supply Chain using different programming & modeling approaches.
Current focus areas in LEO Pharma Supply Chain are:
- Logistic cost optimization
- Distribution Network optimization
- Sales Forecasting optimization
You will drive optimization in Global Supply Chain and play a key role in the newly established Center of Excellence team in Global Product Supply in collaboration with the global Digitalization team in IT.
Digitalization is an under-exploited field in LEO Pharma. With your curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit, you can make a big impact on the future operating model for LEO Pharma!
- MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Supply Chain or other relevant background with a passion for data modelling
- Proven track record of building data models, communicating findings, and achieving business results, through 3-5 years of experience
- Ideally experience from a manufacturing environment
- It is an advantage of having knowledge and experience with simulation software as well as optimization and solver
- It is an advantage to have hands on experience computer languages – Visual Basic, C, C++ Python, SQL, DAX
- Experience/knowledge on SAP ECC, APO & SAP IBP is an advantage
As a person you are curious to learn about business challenges and take pride in solving complex problems. You help the teams embrace new tools & ways of working. You have a positive can-do attitude, and can communicate effectively with different levels in the organization.
Your new team
You will join a diverse team of experts within SAP Planning Systems, BI and senior professionals governing the S&OP/IBP process in LEO. In your role you will be involved in cross functional taskforces tapping on other experts within supply chain. At the same time, you will be connected to other Functional CoEs to interact with a community of digital experts.