We are looking for a strong Senior Data Analyst with experience from planning, supervising and controlling the management and usage of data throughout the E2E project lifecycle and data analysis. This is an opportunity for you to be part of the Group Financial Crime Prevention. You will be working with highly competent people in an energetic and dynamic organisation.
Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to both our customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that compliance underpins every decision we make and every action we take.
Together, we are passionate about building a bank that makes a difference – one where you can learn and grow. Will you help us lead the way in embedding compliance to transform the future of banking?
About this opportunity
You’ll join KYC Development and Solutions which is a part of GFCP driving and delivering KYC solutions across business and countries as one of the top priority areas of Nordea. You will be working with highly competent people in an agile, energetic and dynamic organisation. We support each other globally and create sustainable solutions within the area at hand.
You will be taking the role as a Data Steward in the KYC area. Your areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to:
- Implement Enterprise Data Standards and Policies, including:
- Business Terms
- Business Definitions
- Critical Data Elements (CDE)
- Business Rules
- Partner with Data Architects and business SMEs to create and maintain a Business Information Model (BIM) for each data domain that is aligned across the enterprise.
- Work collaboratively with business and IT partners across business units to implement data standards.
- Provide consultative services to agile delivery teams and ensure data governance best practices.
- Participate in data governance/stewardship communities of practice.
- Utilize enterprise approved tools to develop reproducible data-flows that ultimately fulfill reporting requirements
- Implement testing and monitor quality of developed data-flows and reporting outputs, performing upgrades as identified and maintenance as required
- Work with multiple customers to analyze and visualize complex data in simple and accurate ways
The role is based in Gdańsk or Copenhagen. As the project covers all geographies you can expect that you will be required to travel within the Nordics.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you present:
- Professional, organised, and structured in approach and work produced to a high quality of standard, and you always strive to find the solution that is best for the bank.
- Strong commitment and sense of ownership for your tasks and responsibilities
Your experience and background:
- Experience with advanced SQL queries and familiarity with another programming language: Python, R, Java and Scala.
- Familiar with data taxonomy and capable to build small data models.
- Experience with Power BI to produce reports.
- Experience within financial crime (AML/CTF, KYC, Transaction Monitoring and Sanctions), working agile and experience with SAFe is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office suite, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Excel as a minimum.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
If this sounds like you, get in touch!