Does enabling data connectivity between disparate data sources, development and implementation of Cloud solutions, to lay the foundation for data driven decision making, sound interesting – then it is precisely you and your competencies we seek at NNE.
We are looking for a curious and engaged colleague, who can bring their competencies into play and contribute to bringing best-in-class solutions to the pharmaceutical industry. You will become part of our department and help strengthen the team in Copenhagen within manufacturing intelligence.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: Manufacturing Intelligence is a full-service provider of Intelligence solutions within manufacturing for the pharma and biotech industries. We work with consultancy, design, implementation, test/validation, and data analytics.
Your primary tasks in Manufacturing Intelligence will be to design, develop and implement cloud solutions in manufacturing environments; analyze and visualize manufacturing data using statistical and ML/AI tools; ensure commissioning, testing, and qualification of these systems; you will ensure planning, estimation, and coordination of tasks; and lastly, you will become an active part of the project teams and participate on equal terms as your colleagues.
Every day you will work in an ever-changing, project-driven environment side by side with some of the most skilled and passionate experts in the world… Your colleagues. You will become a part of an active and challenging environment in Manufacturing Intelligence with more than 26 dedicated colleagues.
Who you are:
- You are proficient in both spoken and written English
- You are proficient in or willing to learn Danish
- You are result-oriented and have a well-structured work approach
- You have a personal drive and are passionate about your work
- You work effectively and keep your promises
- You like to try new things and adapt well to change
- You are comfortable with Customer Relations
The miles you have walked:
- We imagine that you have a degree within engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Chemistry or similar.
- 3+ years’ experience within:
- The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry
- Data wrangling – aggregation, contextualization, visualization and advanced data analytics
- IT Infrastructure and Data in general
- Working in the Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Manufacturing timeseries data (Historians i.e. OSIsoft PI)
- Manufacturing systems (SCADA, MES, PLC, etc.)
- Database technologies (NoSQL and SQL)
- Consultancy and projects
In addition to the above, it is an advantage – but not a requirement – if you have experience within the following areas:
- Manufacturing timeseries data, Big Data platform technologies and data modelling
- Data wrangling / contextualization of manufacturing data
- IIoT devices and sensors
- The Pharmaceutical industry regulations (GMP, GAMP, …)
- Building statistical, mathematical and predictive models with appropriate tools and implementation of machine learning algorithms to find the right answers to complex business questions