As Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) at Brüel&Kjær Vibro you will be responsible for the data processing and algorithm & feature development of our centralized solution for predictive maintenance of industrial assets. The ideal candidate seeks mathematical robustness in solutions, loves to code, and will get their hands dirty with large volumes of complex raw data from which they will seek to derive meaningful and actionable insights.
You will be part of a strong and agile team in our Danish office working closely with the internal customer (remote monitoring team) and your peers in the software development. You are focused on building tools and algorithms that deliver customer value.
- Utilize the power of machine learning and advanced analytics. Leverage these techniques to achieve better, safer, and more sustainable operations of our customers’ machinery.
- Empower the remote monitoring team by automating repetitive monitoring tasks, providing actionable insights, and improving the accuracy of anomaly detection.
- Extend and maintain the value of our predictive maintenance system
- Drive innovation and contribute to intellectual property
- You have 3+ years of experience in data science in a business environment.
- Strong Academic Background: You possess a master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics,
Mathematics, Economics, Physics, or equivalent studies.
- Advanced proficiency in Python and preferable experience in R and at least one compiled language (e.g., C,
- Experience with signal processing and preferable domain knowledge in condition monitoring
- Ability to understand and deliver in the presence of rapidly evolving product, customer, and business needs
- Autonomous and solution-oriented working methods
- Commitment to teamwork and communication of ideas, and a desire to be creative
- Full working proficiency in English
What we offer:
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping the core product in an early stage, alongside a diverse, multinational team
- Vast amount of historical data, direct access to internal and external customers to “close the loop “, and a close relationship to the manufacturer’s experts of the machine’s components
- A competitive salary combined with attractive corporate benefits
- An attractive working environment including “working from home” option and flexible working conditions.
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid