At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-impact market. You’ll be part of the Digital Service performance and analytics team in Group eCommerce, within Merchant Services. Our mission is to serve our high value ecommerce partners and their merchants with genuine world-class innovative, reliable and secure digital payment solutions, specializing in subscription and recurring payments services completely attuned to their specific needs.
As a Senior Performance Analyst, you will be responsible for driving data analysis, commercial analysis, and financial analysis for the Digital Services business unit. You will develop and use the internal and external data sources available to create reports and analysis, develop advanced analytical processes, provide business cases and theories from the data, drive commercial understanding and recommendations, take the lead on commercial pricing analytics, and help externalise data insights to our customers.
This is the ideal role for a proactive and independent thinker, who looks to find answers in the data, but who is equally comfortable communicating outcomes, visualising and making recommendations, and engaging with customers directly on complex topics. This role will be a key driver for P&L success.
Ultimately, you will help us roll-out best in class Digital Service data and commercial analytics models and solutions that deliver our business unit’s overall mission and vision. The position can be located at our offices in Denmark, Norway, Finland or Sweden.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Develop models, algorithms, and data pipelines that leverage the wealth of untapped data at our disposal, to drive commercial outcomes and provide actionable insights.
- Ensure all the reporting needs and requirements of the business unit are met, including stakeholder engagement and financial reporting.
- Introduce new technologies into our data management and models, including machine learning and other capabilities.
- Find innovative ways to externalise data for our customers, enhancing experiences and providing new commercial opportunities.
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets.
Your qualifications include:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a senior data or financial analytics role.
- Deep knowledge and experience of B2B ecommerce payments, card payments, alternative payment methods, gateways and PSPs
- Strong drive to solve problems and innovate, to think outside the box, and to do things differently to drive success.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage teams and virtual teams.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously, and interact and operate excellently within a small team of experts distributed throughout Europe.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g. Python), databases (e.g. SAP, SQL) and from presenting using BI tools (e.g. Tableau) is highly beneficial.
- Experience with Atlassian (Jira / Confluence), Miro systems is beneficial.
- Fluent in English. Skills in other main European languages is desirable.