Does enabling data connectivity between disparate time-series data sources and data analysis on complex datasets to enable process modelling and optimization, anomaly detection and user-oriented visualizations sound interesting – then it is precisely you we seek at NNE’s Manufacturing Intelligence department.
We are looking for a curious and engaged colleague, who can bring their competencies into play and contribute to bringing best-in-class solutions to the pharmaceutical industry.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Every day you will work in an ever-changing, project-driven environment side by side with some of the most skilled and passionate experts in the world… Your colleagues. You will become a part of an active and challenging environment in Manufacturing Intelligence with more than 19 dedicated colleagues.
- You are proficient in both spoken and written Danish and English
- You are result-oriented and have a well-structured work approach
- You have a personal drive and are passionate about your work
- You work effectively and keep your promises
- You like to try new things and adapt well to change
- You are comfortable with Customer Relations
- We imagine that you have a degree within engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- You have + 3 years of experience from the Manufacturing Industry
- Experience from the Pharmaceutical Industry would be highly advantageous
- You have experience working with OSIsoft PI in the Manufacturing industry
- You have worked with GMP and GAMP regulatory requirements
- You have an interest and/or relevant experience with consultancy
- You have an interest in and/or experience with data aggregation, contextualization, visualization and advanced data analytics
- Contextualization in PI Asset Framework and PI Event Frames
- SQL databases (MS, Oracle, PostGres, …)
- IIoT devices and sensors
- Data structure and architecture
- Data visualization
- Manufacturing systems (SCADA, MES, PLC, etc.)
What do your colleagues say?