Using big data, deep expertise and AI-driven platforms to decode the 21st century human experience – then redefine it in meaningful and surprising ways that put customers first. Across digital, mobile and retail. For brands like Tesco, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo.
dunnhumby is seeking a Senior Retail Insight Consultant to support our collaboration with one of Denmark’s largest grocery retailers, Coop.
This is a fantastic opportunity is suited to someone who is looking to drive their career in consulting within Danish retail in a dynamic and expanding customer first data agency. You will play a pivotal role in driving key strategic projects internally with Coop to ensure all data and customer led projects are delivered efficiently and effectively across the business.
In dunnhumby we have a passion for putting the customer first and to create better shopping experiences for customers. We analyse data based on customer behaviour and use these insights with our partners to make better strategic category and business decisions.
Please note that this is a 12-month contract.
To own and develop key relationships with Coop stakeholders while driving customer first strategic workstreams to support the delivery of the overall retail workplan that delivers recognizable value, satisfaction and return on investment, and to ultimately achieve our performance goals with the retailer including driving further additional dunnhumby capabilities and supporting our contract renewal.
- Identify, build and own relationships with client counterparts in the retailer. Expand dunnhumby contacts along the retailer value chain in order to better understand how we can embed Customer First and work alongside client(s), maintaining strong client satisfaction with all client counterparts
- Act as a trusted advisor to client counterparts and inspire a change within your client around putting the customer first
- Implement the account plan including designing and driving the required change management plan within the client.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of the assigned area of the retailer and how it fits with the wider client strategy in order to advise in line with their strategies and to optimize the value we can offer.
- Use insights from dunnhumby’s tools, analysis and consultancy to create & deliver client presentations that provide insights and solutions to client issues that will then create measurable change and deliver measurable value to the retailer’s customers.
- Own the delivery of the client workplan and support client governance
- Identify opportunities for upselling additional dunnhumby capabilities
- Collaborate relentlessly across the wider dunnhumby team, including the Capability Consulting team, Shopper Insights team, Technology & Science roles, etc., in order to demonstrate a joined up consistent approach for the client to maximise client value and to deliver against an integrated overall client plan
- Support delivery of training to clients on dunnhumby products and solutions to ensure they are fully utilized and embedded within the client’s ways of working
- Support product development through capturing emerging client needs and user stories
- Regularly capture benefits and data to enable measurement of the ROI and value we are creating with the retailer
- When the retailer client contract is coming up for renewal, take a supporting role in helping the dunnhumby overall head of the client to maximise the chances of renewal
- Lead the creation of case studies for every project and role-model best practice sharing between dunnhumby teams
- Keep up to date with retail trends and best practice and make it relevant for client counterparts
- Take ownership of your career and skills development
- Maintain all required skills & complete necessary training and act in line with our values and Code of Business Conduct
What you can expect from us
We won’t just meet your expectations. We’ll defy them. So you’ll enjoy the comprehensive rewards package you’d expect from a leading technology company. But also, a degree of personal flexibility you might not.
Plus, thoughtful perks, like early finish Friday and your birthday off.
You’ll also benefit from an investment in cutting-edge technology that reflects our global ambition. But with a nimble, small-business feel that gives you the freedom to play, experiment and learn.
And we don’t just talk about diversity and inclusion. We live it every day – with thriving networks including dh Women’s Network, dh Proud, dh Parent’s & Carer’s, dh One and dh Thrive as the living proof. Everyone’s invited.