Our team is responsible for helping Customer Experience teams to achieve their best, by intelligently solving repetitive work, so they can shift their focus to solving more sophisticated problems. We use the latest trends in Machine Learning and AI algorithms to help us on that mission, and we’re passionate about empowering our customers.
As a Staff Machine Learning Scientist, you’ll be developing ML models and algorithms in collaboration with engineers and other Machine Learning Scientists. You are responsible for translating machine learning research into delivering high-quality ML and AI products to our customers, at a scale that most companies only dream of.
What you get to do every day:
- Research and train machine learning models to improve Zendesk products.
- Solve meaningful NLP problems with recent ML techniques including neural networks in TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to craft machine-learning-powered features, and scale to delight millions of users a day.
- Present your work to a multi-disciplinary, global audience.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A solid foundation in statistical machine learning techniques (experience with deep learning and/or NLP preferred).
- Proven experience developing and shipping machine-learning-powered products at scale.
- Professional coding experience.
- A self-managed and dedicated approach with the ability to work independently.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with experience conveying technical concepts to a diverse audience of product and engineering partners.
- A calm demeanour and collaborative attitude with the internal fire to deliver.
- Willingness to mentor junior team members, as well as to learn and improve.
Our team is based in Copenhagen, but team members work from many places in Europe. We previously worked on our ML product Content Cues, and are now growing our product portfolio. You will work in a team that is passionate about delivering ML solutions which improve our customers’ workflows.