Would you like to be part of a really exciting journey in a truly international environment? And are you looking to kick-start your professional career with an opportunity to create real business impact through strong insights and data analyses? Then you now have the chance for exactly that at a fast-growing global software company!
Responsibilities and tasks
Reporting to the Head of Strategy & Analytics in Lobyco, your primary role will be to enhance the analytical power of the commercial department by analysing the commercial impact of the different app features for our clients, building the foundation for data driven decisions regarding pricing, development of new service features, as well as lead generation through market analysis etc.
You will collaborate across the different product teams to uncover insights and future revenue growth in our app services and customer interactions. You will gain a deep knowledge of the commerciality of each service across our clients. You will present these findings to C-suite in a clear, concise manner. Further, some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Support commercial reporting and transaction analysis, providing data driven insights to cross-functional stakeholders
- Support in pricing analysis and monitoring with prime stakeholders
- Support in lead generation by developing a hypothesis-driven framework for market analysis
- Lead consultancy work internally and externally for potential clients, including leading business workshops, creating business cases etc.
To succeed in this role, we imagine you are relentlessly commercial, fact-based and analytical. You are skilled in written communication, excellent with PowerPoint presentations, and you thrive in a collaborative cross-functional and international environment where you strive to develop and maintain a strong working relationship. You are flexible and adaptive to changing priorities and structures, and you have proven ability to perform under pressure and to organise and prioritise workload to meet multiple deadlines. Furthermore, we hope to see that you have:
- A master’s degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience from a similar role, e.g., Business Intelligence Analyst/Consultant, Business Analyst, Management Consultant, Retail Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Data Analyst or similar
- Experience from delivering commercial benefits through embracing data
- Understanding of and strong interest in data and data modelling
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Excel and PowerBI
- An ability to challenge status quo to deliver insightful findings that will give new perspectives and inspire colleagues
- Good storytelling skills with the ability to speak the language of analytics to non-technical stakeholders
Who are we:
Lobyco is a newly established global software company created by Coop Denmark to rethink and modernize what customer loyalty programs should offer and look like.
We believe that customer loyalty arises from making the shopping experience frictionless and combining benefits into one omnipresent ecosystem – and we are looking to take over the world!
LoByCo is a strong and big team of about 160 excellent Danish, Ukranian, and Romanian people working closely together to make world class software solutions.
What Lobyco offers:
You will be a key player in creating retail of the future in a company in growth. You will face challenging, exciting and various tasks. What you do makes a difference internal and external. You can also look forward to:
- An exciting and challenging job
- A very independent job, with a high level of professional elbow room
- Working in an agile start-up based on the same responsible principles as Coop Denmark
- Attractive salary including pension and healthcare insurance
- Benefits in Coop