Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about Business Development? Then you might be our new Student Analyst.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Student Analyst
As a Student Analyst in the Household Care segment of Novozymes’ Consumer Biosolutions division, you will be situated right at the centre of our organisation. Our team is focused on one of our most important Global Strategic Accounts, meaning that you will have a direct impact of one of the key performance drivers of Novozymes. The job will expose you to various kinds of quantitative analysis, ranging from product profitability to pricing, market development and consumer behaviour. In addition, building convincing presentations based on said data is also a key part of the job. The latter is eventually what enables us to formulate and execute our strategy for the account, to be successful during negotiations and to manage our internal stakeholders effectively. You will both be expected to drive processes independently while also assisting the team with operational and administrative tasks.
Welcome to Consumer Biosolutions
We are a project-based, fast-paced department, and the learning curve is steep from day one. As such, the position is highly attractive for any student who wants to obtain the toolbox needed to excel in commercial and strategic positions in any global organisation. Furthermore, the job also serves as a great opportunity to continue your career with Novozymes after the completion of your studies.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
• Creating the analytical insights and models that are key to achieving our goals with one of our largest clients
• Assisting the team during new product launches, negotiations and internal stakeholder meetings
• Driving processes independently in order to help the team deliver on our key priorities
To succeed you should:
• Be studying at the final year of your bachelor’s degree or first year of your master’s degree
• Possess an academic profile that is both quantitative and qualitative
• Be a high-performing and ambitious individual thriving with challenges
• Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Be a quick and proactive learner with good communicational skills including full professional proficiency in written and verbal English
• Be a great team player who also wishes to take responsibility and work independently
• Have excellent skills working with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
Location and time commitment:
We expect you to work approximately 20 hours per week split on two-three days, preferably on site with flexibility around exams and the opportunity to work from home. The job is located in Bagsværd.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!