Are you a structured, proactive and self-driven individual, who would like to develop your career within Abacus Medicine – a fast-growing and globally active pharmaceutical company? You now have a unique opportunity to become part of the ambitious Business Development UK team as a Student Analyst and play a key role in the development of the market’s product portfolio and sales tasks.
Better Access. Better Healthcare.
At Abacus Medicine, our purpose is to improve global healthcare through better access to medicine. This has driven us to quickly become a global player in the parallel import industry and pharmaceutical services while not losing sight of our entrepreneurial mindset. Our company values; Innovative, Dedicated, and Caring, lead us on our way to continuously look for improvement and further ways to achieve our purpose. Join our 1,000 dedicated colleagues with more than 22 different nationalities in e.g. Denmark, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Austria and Hong Kong.
Your Responsibilities as a Student Analyst for BD-UK
As a student analyst, your main task will be to support the analysis of our product portfolio as well as the handling of daily operations. You will assist with searching for and subsequently maintaining product data which is why analytical capabilities and curiosity are important.
Additionally, your tasks and responsibilities will entail the following:
- Economic analysis of new products and business areas
- Business intelligence and market research
- Financial analysis
- Support and development of sales channels and customers
- Supporting the team with daily ad-hoc tasks (invoicing, order management etc.)
Are You the Right Candidate?
We expect you to be self-driven and to have the maturity to handle challenges in a complex industry. It is vital that you have an eye for detail and thrive on taking responsibility for a wide range of assignment types. As we are growing quickly and seeking business opportunities in many different areas, we are looking for a student who is flexible and likes to collaborate cross-departmental.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- Be in your bachelor or first year of master studies within business administration (marketing, finance or similar)
- Have English skills at a professional level
- Have good communication skills
- Have experience from working in a company business function (pharmaceutical knowledge is no requirement but would be an advantage)
- Have strong analytical skills, including a good understanding of Microsoft Excel and/or other data programs (PowerBI would be an advantage)
- Have a natural appetite for learning, particularly in business development and the pharmaceutical industry.
Your Future Colleagues
You will be a vital part of our ambitious team and in close contact with the other departments of the Abacus Medicine HQ in Copenhagen. The team consists of four full-time employees (two in DK and two in the Netherlands) and two student analysts. Our daily work is busy, but we make sure to have a fun working environment with many social activities. We appreciate a candidate who is outgoing with a sense of humor who does not hesitate to communicate cross-departmental and through various digital channels. We constantly challenge the status quo with an entrepreneurial mind-set. As Abacus Medicine is constantly growing, not one day will be as the other.
What Do we Offer?
- A part-time position – 15-20 hours per week with flexibility in peak and non-peak times
- Workplace in a central location at our HQ in Vesterbro, Copenhagen
- Delicious lunch arrangement and free fruit arrangement
- A great student environment with a constant flow of ideas and inspiration
- Running Club, Football Team and great social events
- An attractive work environment with an informal atmosphere and work-life balance
- A fun and entrepreneurial workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful