GN Audio is looking for a high performing Student Analyst to fill a position in the Business Finance, Global Sales and Marketing team.
As a Student Analyst, you will play a fundamental role in our Business Finance team. You will be an important member in a small, dedicated team supporting the business and the Global Management Team in GN Audio with reports, analysis and business partnering. You will get hands-on experience with tasks related to our revenue and product performance across the world.
We offer you a flexible working week (20 hours per week) in a world-leading sound company, you will be close to the decision making processes and be responsible for reporting on weekly and monthly cadence to our executive management.
We are a young and dynamic team with high focus on delivering a consistent high standard in a timely manner on our deliverances. We focus on development, and we are a team where everyone contributes, and we help each other.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Supporting the creation and development of our Monthly Business Review package by collecting and controlling data from regions and consolidate into PowerPoint decks
- Interact with regional finance departments and make sure data is aligned across
- Summarize, control and create input for global weekly sales meetings
- Support different ad-hoc requests from stakeholders on data and analysis
Your experience and background:
The position is ideal for a student with interest in finance and data. Further, experience in generating slides is a plus but not a requirement.
You are studying a relevant degree and have minimum 1-2 years left of your studies
- You are independent and take ownership of your tasks
- You have a service minded approach in all do you, and is structured in your work behavior
- You pay high attention to details and is not overwhelmed by large data quantities
- Strong skills with MS Excel and PowerPoint (ThinkCell knowledge is a plus)
- You are highly proficient in spoken and written English
- You enjoy working individually but also strive in teamwork
- You are motivated by working in a dynamic and global organization
- But most importantly, you have a “can-do” mentality