We offer a challenging student position with development opportunities, approx. 15 hours per week during normal working hours. There is flexibility in the scheduling of the hours and during exam periods.
After proper training, your overall tasks will include:
- Resource/cost planning and forecasting
- Create/maintain/archive technical documentation
- Participate in testing clinical IT systems
- Oversee metrics data and ensure the data is consistent
- Handle ad hoc requests for Global Biometrics colleagues and line managers
The workplace is first the Ferring International Pharma-Science Center (IPC) in Ørestad, Copenhagen. However, later in 2021 we will move to our spectacular and state-of-the-art new domicile located next to “Den Blå Planet”, near Copenhagen Airport.
- Currently studying and have at least 2 years left
- Strong IT skills and experience with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English verbal and written
- Systematic, detail oriented and well-organized
- Shows full discretion, dedication, loyalty and flexibility
THIS POSITION WILL GIVE YOU
Excellent insight into and understanding of the biometrics aspects within the clinical development process. Over time you can get the opportunity to participate in development of smarter ways of working.