Do you want to strengthen your competencies within Operational Procurement and Supplier Performance Management? Then this might be the right job for you.
Satair Group, Copenhagen, is currently looking for a dedicated student assistant (10-15 hours per week) to join our Supply Management department. As a part of a dynamic team of 15 colleagues, you will be able to make a difference. The start date is flexible, but preferably no later than June 2021.
You will mainly support the Supply Management team on reporting and data analysis, but you could also be involved in projects and other administrative tasks.
The tasks include:
- Weekly and monthly supplier performance analysis and reporting
- Master data analysis and reporting
- KPI reporting
- Participate in the development of reporting and analytic tools
- Assist Supplier Performance Managers in performance improvement initiatives
- Support Procurement Specialists with operational tasks
- Participate in procurement related projects
As our new potential colleague, you
- are enrolled as a student of Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or similar education with preferably two years left of your studies
- are a highly experienced user of MS Office Excel
- speak and write English fluently
- are structured and analytical
- are an independent team player – and you can identify tasks and assist when needed
Satair is a key part of the Airbus Customer Services unit and a global company with 1,200 employees, operating from 10 locations worldwide. The company supports the complete life cycle of the aircraft with a full and integrated portfolio of flexible, value adding material management products, services and tailored support modules across all platforms.
Satair is a stand-alone Airbus subsidiary – join us and become part of a truly international family!
Satair offers …
At Satair, you will find much more than a job – we offer you the possibility of growing both your personal and professional capacities in a fun, supportive and informal working environment.
As a Satair employee, you will be encouraged to engage, share knowledge and ideas. Your talent, experience and ability to influence the agenda will be valued. Satair invests in unique skills and development of people through internal and external training, coaching and professional development programs.
Satair further supports a good work-life balance with flexible working hours.