Do you want to jumpstart your career within a transforming industry and have a passion for Supply Chain Management? Then this might be the right job for you.
Satair, Copenhagen, is currently looking for a dedicated student assistant (in average 15 hours per week – flexible considering your study schedule) to join our Supply Chain Planning department. As our new student assistant, you will be part of a dynamic and international team of 15 colleagues, where you will have the opportunity to make a difference. The start date is flexible, but preferably as soon as possible.
Satair is a key part of the Airbus Customer Services unit and a global company with 1,200 employees, operating from 10 locations worldwide. The company supports the complete life cycle of the aircraft with a full and integrated portfolio of flexible, value adding material management products, services and tailored support modules across all platforms.
Satair is a stand-alone Airbus subsidiary – join us and become part of a truly international family!
You will mainly support the Planning team in Copenhagen on data handling and analysis, but you may be involved in projects and other administrative tasks as well.
The tasks include:
- Master data analysis and cleaning
- Loading cost prices, source lists, lead times etc.
- Weekly and monthly customer performance analysis and reporting
- Participate in the development of reporting and analytic tools
- Participate in planning related projects
As our new potential colleague, you
- are enrolled as a student in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or similar education with preferably two years or more left of your studies
- are an experienced user of MS Office Excel (knowledge of VBA coding and/or similar is a desirable but not a requirement)
- are structured and analytical
- speak and write English fluently
- are an independent team player – and can identify tasks and assist where needed