European Energy is a Danish privately owned company in rapid growth. We cover all phases of wind and photovoltaic (PV) solar projects, from greenfield development to construction, operation and divestment of assets. Consequently, we play a significant role in resolving the climate issues by reducing the world’s CO2 emissions. Our company of 300 employees has since 2004 installed more than 1.5 GW of renewable energy. We operate globally and employ 25 different nationalities at our HQ in Søborg, Copenhagen and our offices in Sweden, Bulgaria, the UK, Poland, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, and Spain. Our mission is to play a significant part in the global transition to a fossil-free society.
We are looking for a Student Assistant to join our ambitious Group Treasury and Financial Planning & Analysis team. As our new Student Assistant, you will work with a big variation of interesting tasks and have great opportunity to develop both personally and professionally. Your primary role will be to support your colleagues with data and financial analysis and taking contacts to banks. You will have close collaboration with the colleagues in the Finance department.
Areas of responsibility
- Data management and data processing
- Financial and data analysis
- Administrative tasks related to treasury
- Ad hoc tasks
Professional skills we expect from you
- You are currently studying a bachelor or master within finance or similar, preferably with at least 1,5 years left before graduation
- Full professional proficiency in English and Danish
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft 365 products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You have an interest in financing, liquidity management and financial planning and modelling
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills
- You are analytical and have a structured approach to your tasks
We offer to take on a role with the opportunity to transform theoretical knowledge into practice. In collaboration with our highly experienced and motivated colleagues, you will contribute to a variety of different financing tasks. You will have great flexibility to structure your work hours and get responsibility of your own tasks. As part of an international and engaged team in a fast-growing company with colleagues from various countries and with different professional backgrounds, you will work and benefit from a diverse and dynamic working environment as well as a flat company hierarchy. We have a big focus on our employees and their development, and you can expect to develop both personally and professionally.